പേജുകള്‍‌

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2 difficult questions for me…

1 5 or 10 years from now??
The answer is simple – am not an astrologer.
If am in 5th standard I must have answered than I will be in 10th
This time at this age of junior level in the professional carrier this questions screw me a lot. The reason may be a lot of options in front.
The field of mechanical engineering is so vast like an ocean
If you want to excel in all fields this may take you to another min 100 rebirths
So the dream or target should be like jack of all Ass of none with a high salary and job satisfaction. This is very difficult to get done possible, It even though it depends on a persons mind and thoughts. For some satisfaction never achieves(in Malayalam ACRANTHAM).For some what ever its comes let it comes(“olathu kondu onam”).
But for me it seems both are there. it’s a kind of acrantham in beginning then if nothing happens the second one. Then again the first one will wake up.thus cycle continues. Let me list down my dreams or role like this

1 An entrepreneur – like Ambani
2. A Cabinet Minister.
3. CEO of a consumer goods industry (people starts praising and preferring my products so am a bit proud of it)
4. A Famous Script writer cum director cum Lyrics Writer
5. Senior Manager – New product design.
6. * this I don’t know what post- HIFI job with high social status enjoying the life the most.
7 . An IAS officer.
8 IES – leading the growth of India.
9 Country manager for consumer product/industrial products.
9.Board of director cum business leader.
10.A struggling upper middle class engineer or manager with some social work.
11. An actor.
These are the 11 highly influenced varieties of dreams about my professional carrier.
The analysis to be make it prioritize the current dreams are still there
The thing I find mostly suited for me is
10.A struggling upper middle class engineer or manager with some social work.
It is also important how you plan for it.
This is not because am pessimistic. The thing is that I can get assured to reach this target.. Other need some luck ,more hardwork and depends on the people around you.

As this is a condition were we cannot predict wht will happen on tomorrow then how will you predict around 1826 days after today(5 years).
We can hope and work for the best that’s it.

2. What is your weakness and strength?

The word weakness when it comes into the picture ,those who knows me well will get the answer soon(“hehe”[:p]).
May be it means your professional weakness.
Hmmm If you say Greenly(I mean pachakku paraykayanenkil)
1. Gulity
2. no Discipline
3. worst Time management
4. lack of Concentration
5. not systematic
6. Worst dressing style
Its better to ask someone else than asking me ,because according to me am a kidu.(its not me everyone thinks like the same ,only a 3rd person can identify easily)
Similarly it goes the strength.
It will be something like you are praising yourself.that “I hate the most:”(but indirectly I may say)
Why the hell the company needs these questions
To check whether each of them knows there pros and cons??...
A person can easily manipulate the weakness and strength
May be its just testing how good you can manipulate??.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails